Friday 4 April 2008

My poem "Truly yours"

Waves of the sea heart-warming
the extremityOf fondly affectionate people,
At the shoreline.
Taking the delight of moonlit & memories
Memories of admirers
Viewing the stars gleaming for you & me,
Crossed us,taking our lives,Towards our dancing days
These sweet & tender waves from you
Heart-rending me,
bringing us near,Near to each other
Sometimes the mileage creates intervals between us
but the emotional commitment
Bring us near,near to each other
See-breeze unfolds my untold charm
Feelings never expressed
Expressing our emotions
I know you are there
there for me
TRULY YOURS.

8 comments:

  1. nice blog sakina, keep it up gurl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely expressed !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oye hoye sakinaa the blogger!! :P welcome onboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent poem Sakina...never knew u r a shaira too :) Keep it up coz I can see the poetic germs in u

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...don't wait too long...and if you do...make sure its worth the wait...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.